ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public Chat

Anime

Signature Anime Thread, Go!
Small Naradien 3y
Naradien313233Small Strandza 2y
Public Chat

Open Raid Thread

Openraid eventsI have just done openraid for two heroic bosses. In total the group have done 5 bosses. The tactics are explained and its a nice atmosphere. The event is run by Ipodholder he has normal and heroic runs. The heroic runs seem to be Th...
Small Stormbreaker 2y
Stormbreaker0397Small Stormbreaker 2y
Public Chat

Hellfire Citadel, Tactics Boss Fights

Hellfire assault Hellfire assault can be looked as the new Galakras fight. There are a few things worth going over. Our goal is to break the door that leads us to epic phat loot. The way we do this is by killing alot of adds and different siege ve...
Small Stormbreaker 2y
Stormbreaker101030Small Stormbreaker 2y
Public Chat

Raid Plans Hellfire Citadel

28th of June 2015Tanks: (2)Kayru (DK)Strandza (Monk)Dps Melee: (5)Ivresse (Ret)Stormbreaker (Ret)Whispers (Feral)Valrel (Warrior)Bodom (DK)Dps Range: (6)Mammu (mage)Nutikas (Warlock)Jaesa (Shammy)Emea (mage) Tentative for tonightEthelber (Shammy)K...
Small Stormbreaker 2y
Stormbreaker0358Small Stormbreaker 2y
Public Chat

Hellfire Citadel, Addons, Weak Auras 2, Boss Fights Videos

Until we can get control of the website. I am going to post in here for some of our members who do not have forum access.Weakauras 2mmo-championgoogle docsAll in one packA different Weakauars2 PackThey are split into tank WA's and for everyone els...
Small Stormbreaker 2y
Stormbreaker41857Small Whispers 2y
Public Chat

The "Post Cool Things Here" Thread

And ofcourse this!I ran into this yesterday, thought i might aswell start the thread with it.It looks to be a fan made Pokemon game which aims to include pretty much everything ever done in any Pokemon game, it's not yet finished though...http://k...
Small Naradien 3y
Naradien191883Small Zerach 2y
1 2 3
Public Chat

The "Post Funny Things Here" Thread

It's back!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ3fOLA29S0
Small Naradien 3y
Naradien464058Small Zerach 2y
Public Chat

The Music Thread

Lets get this rolling aswell, i'll start!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4yrD_vNh18
Small Naradien 3y
Naradien292281Small Zerach 2y
Public Chat

SELFIE Madness thread!

As the title says, post your wicked s.e.l.f.i.e's here! (or elfies, gnomies, dwarfies or whatever!)Here is some from me to get started :DAbout to finish some sweet missions! #garrisonslavesJust Chilling in the Karazhan opera house! This place coul...
Small Milugos 2y
Milugos111394Small Ma 2y
Public Chat

TV Series

Howdy guys!So what tv series are you or have you followed that you'd like to recommend to us? Make sure to be a little descriptive, and trailers are a plus (because we're lazy, lazy people!:D)
Small Whispers 2y
Whispers10900Small Zerach 2y
Public Chat

The "Post Interesting Things Here" Thread

Couldnt think of anything to quickly post in here to start it off, but i'll start the thread anyway.
Small Naradien 3y
Naradien8651Small Stormbreaker 2y
Public Chat

[Warlords Edition] Where am I?

Rules are simple, you post a screenshot of the same location as the previous person and a screenshot of a new location.also adding an extra rule: You are only allowed to take a screenshot of outside world in Draenor, no special boss rooms etc. Als...
Small Zerach 3y
Zerach12649Small Drooda 2y
Public Chat

New Headset for the Whispy

Hi all!Apparently, my headset has become infested with bees :) To remedy that, I've been looking for a new headset, but advice would be really really welcome.I'm currently looking at the few in the list below. I prefer fabric ear pads, but try to ...
Small Whispers 3y
Whispers8381Member avatar small Shizentai 3y
Page 1