Notify Message
Forums
#11229838 Jun 30, 2015 at 12:38 AM
Raider
179 Posts
#11229134 Strandza wrote:

Just finished Plastic Memories...

I don't think I've ever been so emotional before. People jump infront of trains and I don't bat an eyelid at the scene, but this.... It really got me good :'(



I am not going to watch this, as I do not want to cry. :(
#11229856 Jun 30, 2015 at 12:46 AM
Raider
323 Posts
altho plastic memories is still not as emotional as clannad was for me...i literally had to pause and take a break because it was so...

I enjoyed the anime, a bit different from what we had for the past year.
#11274729 Jul 11, 2015 at 03:00 PM
Raider
61 Posts
Akame Ga Kill!

Just finished watching this - I LOVE it, but also HATE it.


Like, I highly recommend it - You'll see why I hate it, but at the same time Love it! :D


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A45hvq7C5GM
#11275029 Jul 11, 2015 at 05:11 PM
Raider
323 Posts
finished it, was fantastic i agree, ending was a bit meh, could have done a lot better imo
#11276211 Jul 12, 2015 at 12:08 AM
Raider
61 Posts
#11275029 Zerach wrote:

finished it, was fantastic i agree, ending was a bit meh, could have done a lot better imo



Aye, I got too attached to the characters -.- :D:D
#11355377 Aug 01, 2015 at 11:04 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
Raider
61 Posts
"Fairy Tail"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQJ34jAQKrI

Fuck. This Anime... If anyone's not watched it.... Watch it.



I was hesitant at first because of the Name + The Cats + The Style of it, watched the Prologue and didn't continue, watch it... Please. Season 2 is a bit, meh, but holy fuck. I'm obsessed with this!!!
#11357217 Aug 02, 2015 at 12:54 PM
Raider
323 Posts
#11355377 Strandza wrote:

"Fairy Tail"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQJ34jAQKrI

Fuck. This Anime... If anyone's not watched it.... Watch it.



I was hesitant at first because of the Name + The Cats + The Style of it, watched the Prologue and didn't continue, watch it... Please. Season 2 is a bit, meh, but holy fuck. I'm obsessed with this!!!



Ive finished the 1st season and the 1st arc of 2nd season, but not much more than that...i think im just gonna wait untill 2nd season ends so i can watch it all in one go ;)...im already following Naruto weekly and its a paint waiting for next episode every week :<
#11357428 Aug 02, 2015 at 02:19 PM
Raider
61 Posts
#11357217 Zerach wrote:

#11355377 Strandza wrote:

"Fairy Tail"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQJ34jAQKrI

Fuck. This Anime... If anyone's not watched it.... Watch it.



I was hesitant at first because of the Name + The Cats + The Style of it, watched the Prologue and didn't continue, watch it... Please. Season 2 is a bit, meh, but holy fuck. I'm obsessed with this!!!



Ive finished the 1st season and the 1st arc of 2nd season, but not much more than that...i think im just gonna wait untill 2nd season ends so i can watch it all in one go ;)...im already following Naruto weekly and its a paint waiting for next episode every week :<


Second Season really does Ramp up, It's fantastic. Albeit, I loved the 1st Season, purely due to how different it was, and getting into the characters, but that's expected, and yeah, waiting a week for each episode is just horrendous :(



Not sure about Naruto, not tried it, not sure why tbh, since it's so popular, is it actually good?
#11357966 Aug 02, 2015 at 05:48 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
Raider
323 Posts
ive been following Naruto for the past 12 years...its good, very in depth, story and action rich, movies are actually interesting and connected to the series in some way, does contain fillers every now and than, sadly... Altho some fillers are really interesting because they talk about the past and directly connects to the main story.

Also a big plus is the music, Fairy tail and Naruto share the composer, Yasuharu Takanashi ->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nB-_oyGTmQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoyX8m2epGQ

And how similar the main themes sound at points:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJGZQCJUUoM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83gIIT7O4SI
#11381762 Aug 08, 2015 at 03:14 AM
Raider
323 Posts
And to add on top of the memorable OST's from Naruto which show the brilliance of Yasuharu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aVqk05pcL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WeCVTNZ7tE

and my personal favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uQyJ8XKxfk

Obviously the OST's are all tied to very emotional and cruical parts of the anime (indicated by pictures) and its what u remember them for...since ive been following the series for so long the soundtracks really bring out the nostalgia thinking of all that has happened in the series.
The anime is a real ride but u need to watch it from episode 1 of the original series up to episode 423 of Shippuden that aired this week, whole 643 episodes will take u on a journey you wont forget and there are more to come but shippuden is ending soon (manga already did) but there's a sequel that will get the animated version so im all up for that :D

Ending this post with a Quote that someone who watched the anime wont forget where its from:
"We're both just ordinary men who've been driven to seek vengeance in the name of justice, and if one comes to call vengeance "justice", such justice will only breed further vengeance… and trigger a vicious cycle of hatred."
"You and I are both seeking the very same thing. We are both seeking to achieve the same peace that Jiraiya-sensei envisioned. You and I are the same. We're both motivated by our desire for peace and justice. The justice that I have delivered against the leaf village, is no different from what you are trying to do to me. Everyone feels the same pain when losing something dear. You and I have both experienced that pain. You strive for your justice, and I strive for mine."
#11383794 Aug 08, 2015 at 08:24 PM
Raider
61 Posts
#11381762 Zerach wrote:

And to add on top of the memorable OST's from Naruto which show the brilliance of Yasuharu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aVqk05pcL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WeCVTNZ7tE

and my personal favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uQyJ8XKxfk

Obviously the OST's are all tied to very emotional and cruical parts of the anime (indicated by pictures) and its what u remember them for...since ive been following the series for so long the soundtracks really bring out the nostalgia thinking of all that has happened in the series.
The anime is a real ride but u need to watch it from episode 1 of the original series up to episode 423 of Shippuden that aired this week, whole 643 episodes will take u on a journey you wont forget and there are more to come but shippuden is ending soon (manga already did) but there's a sequel that will get the animated version so im all up for that :D

Ending this post with a Quote that someone who watched the anime wont forget where its from:

"We're both just ordinary men who've been driven to seek vengeance in the name of justice, and if one comes to call vengeance "justice", such justice will only breed further vengeance… and trigger a vicious cycle of hatred."
"You and I are both seeking the very same thing. We are both seeking to achieve the same peace that Jiraiya-sensei envisioned. You and I are the same. We're both motivated by our desire for peace and justice. The justice that I have delivered against the leaf village, is no different from what you are trying to do to me. Everyone feels the same pain when losing something dear. You and I have both experienced that pain. You strive for your justice, and I strive for mine."


I literally felt like I was suffering for some evil deed I did in a past like watching the first ¬4-5 episodes, but now that I am into it, I'm enjoying it, I think, my main concern, was coming from something like, Plastic Memories, Fair Tail etc etc, and the quality of the Anime (and how upto date it feels) compared to Naruto was sickening, Naruto feels like it's from 1980, but that's expected, so I'm getting there with it - and am, enjoying it now, so looking forward to not running out of an anime anytime soon, due to the sheer amount of episodes :p